Drop Everything! I’m Having a Party!
Its the 2nd Annual “Just Because!” Party, held the weekend after Halloween in my studio.
Saturday, Nov 5th, 8pm
1932 S Halsted St, #402, Chicago
- Limited drinks and snacks will be present – feel free to byob
- Friends are welcome to come
It's time to pass on what I’ve learned over the years! I’m giving a 2-day workshop
Sat & Sun Nov 19, 20. 10am-2pm
- The Saturday class will focus on technique. I’ll be disclosing state secrets! Namely, how I create the images in my Alleys & Ruins series. The class will also include a general presentation of studio lighting as well as some discussion of my Bug and Crystal series. Although I create the images on a film camera, I’ll be training you using a digital camera for instant feedback.
- The Sunday class will focus on Opportunities for photographers: art world vs commercial world. Before becoming a full-time art photographer, I had a successful career shooting commercial photography. I’ll be discussing a variety of ways to break into both markets with an emphasis on marketing.
- Price: one day only $110, both days $195.
- Space is limited. To sign up, email me: email@example.com